Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 161.70
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Home for the Summer!" - local special!
    Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:16am
Hey guys!

I promised a few specials, and I hope this one is sprouts some legs.   Before that, however, I have one note before I get to the meat of the post -

A review of local breedings made one thing clear - PA breds are more popular than they used to be!  WV, BRZ, ARG racing.. not so much so...  So, starting immediately, PA breds will have their own location restriction.  WV breds will be moved to the MD/NJ grouping.   Brazil and Argentina will be merged.  Previously carded races will stand, of course, but future local restricted races in these regions will be affected.

Also, Delaware and Vermont will begin allowing more entries into their local races.  That should make the local races in these locations more competitive.

Now, the good stuff -

To kick start local racing, I am offering a "Home for the Summer" special.  Check it -

* Any local restricted race carded between now and 9/30/2013 will only cost only 5 additional credits (stakes included)!   And...

* Any points earned in local restricted races between now and 10/31/2013 will earn an additional 50% points (rounded down)!

Also, longterm, I am lowering the cost of local restricted races from 75 credits to 25 credits.   Local races are popular, but the price point is currently too high.  This will hopefully make them a more attractive option.  I have to be careful, however, not to make the price too low, as we don't want the majority of races to be overly restricted...  that's not good either.   So if the 25 credits proves too low, I may have to raise it slightly.. if it doesn't encourage enough local races, I may drop it a bit more.   Some of this stuff is a bit more art than science... ;)

Thanks guys!

--Mike

Edited by administrator - 27 Aug 2013 at 10:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply